ANALYSIS AND FOLLOW-UP OF PHENOMENA ASSOCIATED WITH THE OPERATION OF PHOTOVOLTAIC PLANTS
- Measurement of electrical parameters (<500W STC): current [A] and voltage [V].
- Obtaining I-V and P-V curves for different solar radiation and temperature conditions every 10 minutes.
- Obtaining the Maximum Power Point of each measurement.
- Measurement of solar radiation in inclined plane (GI) [W / m2], temperature of the photovoltaic modules, ambient temperature, wind speed and direction in each reading of the electrical parameters of the modules.
- Transmission of data to the phiNet® platform hour by hour. Visualization of the data in graphic form.
- Reports in PDF of the measurements.
- QR code printing for the identification of photovoltaic modules.
- Historical monitoring of the measurements of each module (life history).
- phiNet®20 system with transportable system in IP67 case, includes main accessories for field measurement.
MEASUREMENT OF VOLTAGE AND CURRENT IN PHOTOVOLTAIC MODULES
phiNet iv has a high-precision voltage and current measurement system that allows the measurement of up to 4 photovoltaic modules simultaneously. The following graphs show an example of the maximum power measured every 10 min (left) and a graph of the I-V curves of one of the points measured for 3 modules of different technologies.
Database of measurements
- Creation of a QR code for each photovoltaic module
- Comparison of the information of the electrical parameters of the modules during the useful life of the photovoltaic plant (25 years)