The measuring stations are connected to the phiNet® platform where you can download the PDF reports of the measurements made in the field, as well as being able to download the data in CSV for further analysis
ANALYSIS AND FOLLOW-UP OF PHENOMENA ASSOCIATED WITH THE OPERATION OF PHOTOVOLTAIC PLANTS
- Measurement of electrical parameters (<500W STC): current [A] and voltage [V].
- Obtaining I-V and P-V curves for different solar radiation and temperature conditions every 10 minutes.
- Obtaining the Maximum Power Point of each measurement.
- Measurement of solar radiation in inclined plane (GI) [W / m2], temperature of the photovoltaic modules, ambient temperature, wind speed and direction in each reading of the electrical parameters of the modules.
- Transmission of data to the phiNet® platform hour by hour. Visualization of the data in graphic form.
- Reports in PDF of the measurements.
- QR code printing for the identification of photovoltaic modules.
- Historical monitoring of the measurements of each module (life history).
- phiNet®20 system with transportable system in IP67 case, includes main accessories for field measurement.
MEASUREMENT OF VOLTAGE AND CURRENT IN PHOTOVOLTAIC MODULES
phiNet®20 has a high-precision voltage and current measurement system that allows the measurement of up to 4 photovoltaic modules simultaneously. The following graphs show an example of the maximum power measured every 10 min (left) and a graph of the I-V curves of one of the points measured for 3 modules of different technologies.
Database of measurements
- Creation of a QR code for each photovoltaic module
- Comparison of the information of the electrical parameters of the modules during the useful life of the photovoltaic plant (25 years)